Monday 1 April 2013

Gloating


I am up extra early so that I can lounge around in my pajamas and gloat about the fact that I don’t have to head out to school/work today. I intend to sprawl snug as a smug slug (if slugs can sprawl) on the sofa and wave the rest of my family out the door. Hihi.
Unfortunately I still have exams to revise for so today is still a dedicated study day. At least these exams
are nowhere near as bad as the ones I had to sit this time last year. IB exams…yuck. The frantic cramming, the impending doom as they got closer and closer, the panic.  Looking back it’s hard to remember what all the fuss was about. My 18 year-old self would castrate me for saying something like that mind. 
Still the exams I have now still matter so I’m prepping with a hearty breakfast and like I said, a bit of gloating, to put me in the mood for a good study sesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment