Monday 25 March 2013

Day one


Halfway through my first day back! I can’t tell you how nice it is to walk into a clean (ish) kitchen that doesn’t smell of gone off beer and dirty dishes. I woke up at 6.30 of my own accord, my room was flooded with sunlight so I assumed it was much later, it was only after I’d got out of bed that I realized how ridiculously early it was. As none of my siblings were about to pester (they just crawled out of bed now) I went for a run and had a look around Lund – the town I’ve missed so much lately. Don’t really know what happened to the rest of the morning, which is a good thing as I am meeting up with Emma, Mariam and Elsa - my three best pals, later today and I CANT WAIT! I am so excited I don’t really know what to do with myself. Not entirely sure what we are going to do but it will be glorious.

No comments:

Post a Comment